Halloween is right around the corner, and here is a list of what’s happening this year for Halloween on St. John.
For the Kids
- Saturday, October 28th – Halloween Party at Dazey Drive In: This event will feature a spooky storytime with Banen at 4 p.m. All children wearing costumes can purchase a shaved ice for just $5 all day.
- Tuesday, October 31st – Mongoose Junction: Mongoose is holding its annual trick-or-treating event from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Children can go door-to-door and trick-or-treat at a variety of businesses throughout the complex. Candy and books will be handed out.
- Tuesday, October 31st – Trunk or Treat: The annual St. John Trunk or Treat will start at 4:30 p.m. on Halloween. It’s being held in the gravel lot in Cruz Bay, and all children must be accompanied by an adult. Children are encouraged to come in costume, and they can trick or treat at a variety of vehicles decorated for Halloween. If you are interested in decorating your vehicle, please contact Dana Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donated candy is also welcome. This event typically attracts more than 100 children, so the more donations, the better.
For the Adults
- Monday, October 30th – The Tap Room – The Tap Room is holding its annual Halloween bash and costume contest from 8 p.m. until midnight. Prizes will be awarded for the best costumes.
- Tuesday, October 31st – Skinny Legs: Skinny’s is reopening for the season with its annual Halloween Bash. Mother Goat is scheduled to play at 7 p.m. and the costume contest happens at 9 p.m. Prizes will be awarded for the best costumes.
- Tuesday, October 31st – Drink: Drink is also reopening for the season on Halloween. The party happens from 8 p.m. until midnight, and prizes will be awarded for the best two costumes. First place wins a $150 gift card, and second place receives a $75 gift card.
- Tuesday, October 31st – The Beach Bar: The Beach Bar is getting into the Halloween game again this year with a costume contest and Tito’s drink specials all day. Judging will take place at 8 p.m. The winner will receive $100 in cash, plus a $100 gift certificate to The Beach Bar.
- Tuesday, October 31st – Upstairs Bar: SCARYoke! Beginning at 9 p.m., Upstairs will have a special karaoke session. Costumes are encouraged!
Parrot Club is also planning a Halloween party. I will share those details once they are released.
Want to learn more about St. John? Take an island tour with us!
Learn more here –> www.explorestj.com/tour Full & half days available. Rated “Excellent” on TripAdvisor.
Follow Explore STJ on Social Media