Whether this is your first visit to the island or if you’re a repeat guest, I guarantee you will see something new & exciting.
What I Offer:
- Full day, five-hour tour – $475
- Half day, three-hour tour – $325
I can take up to four people per tour. All tours are conducted in a four-door Jeep Wrangler. All tours are private. I never combine groups.
- A very knowledgeable, licensed & experienced guide
- A cooler filled with ice & water
- Beach chairs & noodles
What’s Not Included?
- Lunch and/or drinks along the way (We can bring a jug of Painkillers for an extra $65.)
- Towels & sunscreen
- Parking fee at East End Beaches (Hansen or Saltwell Bottom)
- Gratuity (20% is customary)
- Full-Day Tours: During these tours, we can see nearly the entire island if you’d like to. We can check out the beaches, ruins, hiking trails and more! If you’d like to spend some time snorkeling with the turtles, we can do that! Want to see the more obscure, out of the way places? We can do that too! With a full day tour, there is time for a lunch stop, typically done on the Coral Bay side of the island or perhaps at the Windmill Bar. We can even take you to Lime Out, the Caribbean’s only floating taco bar! (This must be reserved in advance, and there is an additional cost to cover the shuttle boat to Lime Out.) All tours are completely customizable, so we will do exactly what you want!
- Half-Day Tours: We offer three hour, half day tours for those of you who would like to explore the island, but you do not want to commit to an entire day to touring. During our half-day tour, we can do some sightseeing, we can check out the beaches, historical sites, and do some light hiking while learning about the island’s history and current happenings. The only difference with this tour, when compared to our full day, is that the stops are a bit shortened.
All of my island tours are completely customizable, so we will do exactly what you want during your full or half day tour.
Doesn’t this all sound great! Who is ready to book??!
If you are staying in the Cruz Bay area, I will happily pick you up right at your villa, condo or hotel. If you’re coming from St. Thomas, I will meet you at the ferry dock. And if you are staying outside of the Cruz Bay area, we can arrange a meeting point.
You can book directly with me either by emailing me at email@example.com, by messaging me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/explorestj, or by texting my cell at 203-376-3786. Please let me know which tour you prefer, as well as your preferred date.
Want to know what other guests have said? I am rated “Excellent” on TripAdvisor. Please check out my reviews on TripAdvisor.
I look forward to meeting you all and showing you just how amazing this little island is! Thanks everyone, and have a great day!