Want to learn more about our beautiful beaches here on St. John? Below are some of our recent posts. Please check back often as I will continually update this page with additional beaches, new posts and videos.
Click the following links to see information about a specific beach:
- Stay on the Beach at Cinnamon Bay: Click this link to read about camping and cottage options at Cinnamon Bay, plus several images from Cinnamon Bay.
- Spend a Minute on Bay: Click this link to watch a quick video taken directly from the sand on Cruz Bay beach.
- Beach Break at Honeymoon Beach: Click this link to watch a quick video that shows you what Honeymoon Beach looks like up close.
- On the Trail – Lind Point to Honeymoon Beach: Click this link to read about the hike along the Lind Point Trail to Honeymoon beach. Directions plus lots of pics too.
- Beach Eats & Drinks – Checking Out Trunk Bay: Click this link to see what’s on the menu at Trunk Bay’s snack shack & beach bar. It’s tasty and affordable!
- Beach Break at Trunk Bay: Click this link to see what Trunk Bay looks like up close.
Saltwell Bottom Beach
- Beach Break at Saltwell Bottom: Click this link to see one of St. John’s lesser-known beaches up close.
General Beach Info
- Best Beaches to Visit When We Have a Big Swell: Click this link to get a good overview of which beaches to visit when we have big waves on the North Shore. Directions and lots of pics too.