The following businesses are advertisers here on ExploreSTJ.com. They have supported my family and this new blog, and I hope you choose to support them.
- Explore STJ: I’ve been offering full and half day island tours since 2017. Whether this is your first trip to the island or if you are a repeat visitor, I promise I will show you something new. Explore STJ is rated “Excellent” on TripAdvisor. Click here to learn more.
Retail Shops & Galleries
- Coconut Coast Studios: Elaine Estern is the main artist represented at Coconut Coast Studios. She was the first person to advertise with Explore STJ, and I am forever grateful to her for that. She sells beautiful works of art, including calendars, note cards, original paintings and more. Click here to learn more about Coconut Coast Studios.
- Pirate’s Cove: Pirate’s Cove is Coral Bay’s newest retail shop. It also rents beach chair, including snorkel sets, Neso tents and more. It’s located across the street from Skinny Legs. The owners also own Flyaway Charters. Click here to learn more.
- Dulce Vita Sails:Dulce Vita is a beautiful 45-foot catamaran based in Cruz Bay. This woman-owned business offers daysails, overnight charters, sunset trips and wellness retreats. Click here to learn more.
- Flyaway Charters: Flyaway Charters has been offering boat charters out of Coral Bay for the past 25 years. They offer boat trips around St. John and also over to the British Virgin Islands. They specialize in historical tours around St. John. Click here to learn more.
- Palm Tree Charters: Palm Tree Charters offers boat trips within US waters and also over to the British Virgin Islands. They offer sunset trips too. Palm Tree has more than 1,700 five-star TripAdvisor reviews. Click here to learn more.
- Sunshine Daydream: Snorkel, bar hop or island hop! Sunshine Daydream has three 32-foot World Cats and more than 1,000 five-star reviews! Click here to learn more.
Villas & Resorts
- Fish Tales: Fish Tales is a private, two bedroom Caribbean-style home. It has a pool, air conditioning and a view of Fish Bay. Click here to learn more.
- Lovango Resort & Beach Club: Spend the day at their beach club. Dine at their waterfront restaurant. Or stay the night in their luxury glamping tents & treehouses. Click here to learn more.
- Mare Blu – Mare Blu luxurious six bedroom oasis overlooking Rendezvous Bay. Click here to learn more.
- Mystical Mermaid: Mystical Mermaid is an ultra private, newly renovated home located in quiet Fish Bay. It has two primary suites, a large pool and a hot tub. Click here to learn more.
- Seagate Villa: Seagate is a beautiful, five-bedroom home overlooking Chocolate Hole. There is ocean access, with snorkeling onsite, and 24-hour concierge services. Click here to learn more.
- Southern Exposure: Southern Exposure has panoramic ocean views. It is a three bedroom home located in Fish Bay that’s great for families and couples. Click here to learn more.
- Villa Bonita: Villa Bonita is a quiet three bedroom home located in Fish Bay. It has water views, a pool and central air. Click here to learn more.
- Villa Circe: Villa Circe is a stunning six bedroom home with panoramic views of there British Virgin Islands, Coral Bay and beyond. Click here to learn more.
Vacation Rentals & Property Management Companies
- Bonvi Hospitality: Bonvi manages and books luxury villas, including waterfront and water view villas. They also provide travel concierge throughout your stay. Click here to learn more.
- Caribbean Villas of St. John: Caribbean Villas manages more than 80 vacation villas and condos from economical to high-end luxury. Sizes range from one to seven bedrooms. Click here to learn more.
- Island Getaways: Island Getaways has been creating unforgettable vacations on St. John since 1996. They offer beachfront and water view homes ranging in size from two to six bedrooms. Click here to learn more.
- James M. Miller Property Management: James M. Miller provides on-island service, but they’re never on island time. The company manages more than 30 beautiful vacation homes located throughout St. John. Click here to learn more.
Real Estate Companies
- 340 Real Estate: 340 Real Estate Co. has more than 50 years of combined experience own St. John. Click here to learn more.
- American Paradise: American Paradise has been making dreams come true, one view at a time, since 1987. Click here to learn more.
- Holiday Homes of St. John: Holiday Homes has been specializing in St. John real estate since 1960. They have a storefront on the first floor of The Marketplace if you’d like to stop in. Click here to learn more.
Interested in having your business listed on Explore STJ? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.