For those of you who know me, you know how much I love a good raffle, and today, I want to tell you about an amazing one that’s happening right now!
The St. John Land Conservancy just launched its annual Love for the Land fundraiser. For as little as $59, you can enter to win a stay on not one, but two different islands, plus so much more!
The St. John Land Conservancy is a non-profit 501(c)(3) community organization dedicated to the preservation of the natural and historic resources of St. John. It’s a great organization here on St. John.
There will be one grand prize winner for this raffle. Want to know what you can win? Check it out!
- A four-night stay in a luxurious Glamping Tent at Lovango Resort & Beach Club in either May or June 2024 at a time that mutually works for all parties. This includes all resort amenities, highlighted by daily breakfast and resort shuttles to/from Cruz Bay.
- A three-night stay at Joy of Life, a private villa in Coral Bay, St. John. This stay comes complete with a 4WD Jeep rental courtesy of Sunshine Jeep Rentals.
- A private power boat trip for two courtesy of Ocean Runner by Low Key Watersports
- A private boat trip for up to six guests courtesy of Salty Daze Charters USVI
- Dinner in Cruz Bay courtesy of Dave & Jerry’s Island Steakhouse.
- A top shelf rum tasting for two in Cruz Bay courtesy of Bajo El Sol Gallery, Art Bar & Rum Room
One ticket is $59; two tickets are $109; three tickets are $159; five tickets are $225; and ten tickets are $400. The more you buy, the less the tickets cost individually.
The raffle continues through February 17, 2024. A winner will be chosen live at that time.
Want to enter and support the St. John Land Conservancy? You can purchase tickets securely online by clicking this link.
Want to learn more about the St. John Land Conservancy? Click here to visit www.stjohnlandconservancy.org.
Good luck everyone, and thank you for supporting the St. John Land Conservancy!
Quick Note: This raffle is not being held or sponsored by Explore STJ. Please email the St. John Land Conservancy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.