Island Green Living is holding a raffle to coincide with Earth Month, and for just $50, you can enter to win a prize package valued at more than $11,000.
Island Green Living is a St. John nonprofit dedicated to sustainability throughout the US Virgin Islands and beyond. It has been a trailblazer for green initiatives in the territory since its inception in 2004. In 2014, the organization expanded in order to address the plethora of environmental challenges in the region such as overflowing landfills, accelerated coral damage due to toxic sunscreen, lack of recycling, food security, clean energy, and other aspects of sustainable living. This raffle will help fund those initiatives.
For just $50, you can enter to win the following prize package:
- A seven-night stay for two at Gallows Point Resort in a spacious one-bedroom ocean view villa
- An airfare voucher up to $1,000
- One week jeep rental courtesy of Seashell Vacations
- A Beach Hideaway for two at Lovango Resort + Beach Club. The winners will enjoy a day at the Beach Club including access to the beach, pool, island hiking trails, snorkeling, a dedicated server. The package also includes roundtrip transportation, a welcome cocktail and a bottle of Prosecco.
- A two-hour private taco run on Salt Deck to the legendary Lime Out floating taco bar
- A $250 gift certificate to be used toward any available sail on Kekoa
- A private two-hour sunset sail for up to six people on Sailing Asante including drinks and snacks
- A $100 gift certificate to Caravan Gallery in Mongoose Junction
- A $250 gift certificate to La Tapa Plage
- A $200 gift certificate to Lime Out (to be combined with the Salt Deck boat trip listed above)
- A $125 gift certificate to Sam & Jack’s
- A $100 gift certificate to Sun Dog Café
- A $100 gift certificate to The Windmill Bar
- A $50 gift certificate to the new Dazey Drive In, serving handcrafted Caribbean Shave Ice, smoothies, Irie Pops and superfood drinks in Coral Bay.
- A supply of Caribbean Sol, a coral-safe mineral sunscreen that is compliant with the USVI’s ban on sunscreen
- Voluntourism opportunity & private tour at Island Green Living’s ReSource Depot.
What an amazing raffle!
Again, entries are just $50 per ticket. You can buy six tickets for a discounted rate of $250. There is no limit on entries because Island Green is trying to raise as much money as possible to fund its programs. The raffle period will end at midnight on April 30th. The winner will be announced live on Island Green’s Facebook page on May 5th at 2 p.m. local time.
Click here to purchase tickets at www.islandgreenliving.org/donate/earth-month-fundraiser.
–> Click here to read the fine print regarding travel dates, blackout dates, etc.
–> Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding this raffle.
Looking to take a St. John island tour?
Learn more here –> www.explorestj.com/tour Full & half days available. Rated “Excellent” on TripAdvisor.
Follow Explore STJ on Social Media
STJ Tour was wonderful. Very good tour if you want to learn about St John’s learn about the history of the island and east side of island.