I am now offering free, live online tours here on St. John. Log in from anywhere in the world and join me on the island! All tours are free to join, although tips are appreciated.
Here is our upcoming schedule:
Monday, March 21th at 7 p.m. EST – St. John Travel Planning, Chatting & More
- Planning a trip to St. John? Love the island & simply want to chat about it? Then this tour is for you! During your Explore STJ: Trip Planning, Chatting & More tour, I will be available to answer your questions live for one hour. We can chat about anything and everything including the logistics of visiting St. John, our beautiful beaches, snorkeling spots, best places to dine, happy hour and much more. Have some questions on the history of the island? How about questions on where to find the best roti or pate? Well we can chat about all of that & more! This free, online tour will be an open forum where we can simply chat and learn. Make yourself a cocktail or grab a glass of wine & join me for an hour of good conversation.
- Click here to book –> https://www.heygo.com/tours/st-john-us-virgin-islands-travel-planning-chatting-and-more
COMING SOON! – Explore Cruz Bay
- Take a stroll with me around Cruz Bay. We will check out the ferry dock, Wharfside Village, Mongoose Junction & more! This is a live tour, so see what’s happening in Cruz Bay in real time!
- Click here to book –> https://www.heygo.com/tours/explore-cruz-bay-st-johns-vibrant-port-town
COMING SOON! – Explore Hawksnest
- Spend your lunch break with me over on Hawksnest Beach! This quick, 30-minute tour will allow you to take in the beautiful sights while learning a bit about the history of the area. There will also be plenty of time for questions. Please join me!
- Click here to book –> https://www.heygo.com/tours/exploring-hawksnest-bay-and-beach-us-virgin-islands