Hello everyone, and happy Friday! I just wanted to write a quick post to let you know that the island is starting to open up again! Over the past week, numerous restaurants reopened following a quick off-season reprieve. Here is a quick rundown in no particular order…
- Lime Out, the island’s ridiculously fun floating taco bar, reopened last weekend.
- 1864 reopened its Raw Bar Happy Hour and dinner service earlier this week. They’re located in Mongoose Junction and are the sister restaurant of Extra Virgin Bistro. Extra Virgin remains closed for the off-season.
- Quiet Mon, the laid-back Irish Pub in Cruz Bay, reopened yesterday.
- The Terrace’s reopening date has been pushed back a bit. They are now scheduled to reopen Tuesday night. and I will be there!
- Dave & Jerry’s, the island’s only steakhouse, reopened earlier this week too. They’re located beneath Cruz Bay Hotel.
- Salty Mongoose, one of the island’s best pizza spots, reopened within the past week too.
- Speaking 0f pizza, Ronnie’s and Lovango Rum Bar have both reopened following a quick break. I’ve had both recently, and both were great!
- Morgan’s Mango is back open too. Reservations are also recommended for this top spot.
- Woody’s and Rum Hut were expected to reopen by now, but remain closed. I will let you know when I see the doors open for both.
That’s it for now. It’s a great time to visit! So go ahead and start looking at those plane tickets!
Need a little extra St. John in your life? Check out Explore STJ’s Webcam page at www.explorestj.com/webcam.
Want to learn more about St. John? Take an island tour with us!
Learn more here –> www.explorestj.com/tour Full & half days available. Rated “Excellent” on TripAdvisor.
Follow Explore STJ on Social Media