Let’s be honest, most of the United States is pretty darn chilly right about now. How does a nice little warm up in St. John sound? Pretty darn good, I’m sure! Well today I want to tell you about a contest that’s currently happening, and it doesn’t cost a thing to enter. But there’s one little catch…
Lime Brands – Lime Inn, Lime Out, Johnny Lime & Lime Lofts – is holding a holiday contest along with Flyaway Charters, and you are all invited to enter. The catch: You have to have an Instagram account to participate. But before I get into that, here is the prize that’s up for grabs:
- A seven-night stay for two at Lime Lofts in Coral Bay
- A half-day charter for two with Flyaway Charters
- Lunch for two, plus drinks at Lime Out
- Dinner for two at Lime Inn
- BBQ for two at Johnny Lime
(There will only be one winner who will win the complete prize. Airfare and a vehicle rental are not included.)
Now here’s how to enter:
- You must have an Instagram account to enter. (There are no exceptions to this.)
- You must like the following pages: Lime Inn, Lime Out, Johnny Lime, Lime Lofts and Flyaway Charters.
- You must save, like and comment on the original post announcing the contest on Lime Out’s Instagram page. The post is pinned at the top of their Instagram page. You can also click here to see the original post.
- Once you complete step three, you will be entered to win. Each comment on that original post equals one entry.
The winner will be chosen on January 1st. This prize is valid for all of 2023, and the winner will work with Lime brands’ event coordinator to choose a date that works for everyone.
Good luck to those of you who enter!
step 2) You must like the following pages: Lime Inn, Lime Out, Johnny Lime, Lime Lofts and Flyaway Charters.
i believe this should read “you must be FOLLOWING the pages, as there in no way to LIKE a page.
Love your site, would like more historical facts about USVI etc.
I tried to like and save and comment on your announcement on Lime Out, but as soon as I click on the photo the whole thing disappears. It just won’t open.
Hmm, that’s strange. I suggest sending them a message directly through the page to see why that is happening. Good luck! I hope it works for you! 🙂