I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love looking at all of the different vacation rentals that are available here on St. John. And today, I’d like to tell you about the spot you can enter to win for just $25! Seriously, it’s true! One lucky winner will win a pretty amazing St. John vacation. Curious? Then read on!
The winner of Island Tidbits’ inaugural raffle will win a six night, seven day stay at Living the Dream’ at Grande Bay. Livin’ the Dream consists of two units – a one bedroom suite and also a separate studio suite. The winner of our raffle can choose to stay in either of these units. This means that there is more flexibility when choosing your stay, as you have two separate calendars to choose from.
The one-bedroom suite features a large living space, plus a a full-sized, well-equipped kitchen. It features a large, eat-in deck, plus a smaller patio off of the bedroom. The eat-in deck features stunning views of Cruz Bay and Pillsbury Sound, as well as numerous islands in the distance.
The studio suite has one king-sized bed, a convertible couch and a smaller kitchenette that features a coffee maker, toaster and microwave. There is also a full-sized grill on the outdoor patio, which has a table and two chairs. The studio, like the one-bedroom suite, also has amazing views of Cruz Bay and beyond.
Grande Bay is located across the street to Cruz Bay and is within walking distance to dozens of shops, bars and restaurants. The complex has amazing views from sunrise to sunset. You can even see the lights of St. Thomas twinkle at night. The resort features a pool, hot tub and gym for you to use should you win the Island Tidbits raffle.
So again, for just $25, you can enter to win the following prize. Proceeds will support the Animal Care Center of St. John, an organization near and dear to my heart.
- A six-night stay at Livin’ the Dream at Grande Bay – (You can choose to stay in either the studio or the one-bedroom unit.)
- A half-day island tour with Explore STJ
- A sunset sail with Palm Tree Charters
- $100 Beach Bar gift certificate
- $50 Tap Room gift certificate plus a St. John Brewers swag bag valued at $75
- $50 Cruz Bay Landing gift certificate
- $50 High Tide gift certificate
- $50 Windmill Bar gift certificate
- A champagne brunch for up to six people at Garden By the Sea bed & breakfast
- A Sam & Jack’s welcome basket courtesy of Crandall on St. John
The raffle has an estimated value of roughly $4,500.
The raffle period has ended.
How the drawing works: Once the entry period is over, the raffle committee will personally write/type the names of each entrant on a raffle ticket. If you buy one ticket, we will write/type your name on one ticket. If you buy two tickets ($50 total), we will write/type your name on two tickets. If you buy three tickets ($75 total), we will write/type your name on three tickets. And so forth. You will not receive a ticket by mail or email. All of the names will be placed into a secure bucket/basket/box. Once all of the names are written on tickets, we will draw the winner live on video. The winner will be announced on explorestj.com. A video of the drawing will also be posted on explorestj.com. The raffle period will end on Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 9 p.m. AST. The winner will be announced on explorestj.com on or about November 18, 2022. All entries will be treated as donations to the Animal Care Center on St. John. Now go ahead and enter! Good luck!! And thank you for supporting the Animal Care Center!
Looking for more information on Livin’ the Dream? Perhaps you want to support these generous owners who donated a week-long stay to support the Animal Care Center? Then please check out their properties by clicking the links below.
- Click here to get more information on the one-bedroom suite at Livin’ the Dream and to see more pics.
- Click here to get more information on the studio suite at Livin’ the Dream and to see more pics.
Good luck! And thank you again for supporting the Animal Care Center of St. John!
The Raffle Fine Print:
- The winner must adhere to the individual property/business rules and restrictions.
- The one-week stay at Livin’ the Dream is based on availability. The winner can choose to stay at either the studio OR the one-bedroom unit. If Livin’ the Dream requires a deposit, the winner is responsible for paying that fee.
- The half-day island tour with Explore STJ is based on availability. Gratuity is not included.
- The sunset sail on Palm Tree Charters is based on availability. Gratuity is not included.
- All gift certificates will be provided to the winner at check in.
- In the event that a property/business becomes uninhabitable due to a storm, fire, or Act of God, the winner agrees to forfeit the prize.
- We strongly encourage the winner to purchase travel insurance.
- None of the prizes are transferrable without the business owner’s consent.
Share this post: [DISPLAY_ULTIMATE_SOCIAL_ICONS]