Hello everyone, and welcome to the weekend! One of the biggest parts of planning a vacation (for me at least) revolves around where I’m going to eat. Well I am excited to tell you today that yet another great St. John restaurant has reopened, signaling that high season is just around the corner.
Our friends over at Extra Virgin Bistro reopened last night after being closed for off season for nearly three months. They plan to continue with their three-course tasting menu this season, which is delish! Guests get an appetizer, salad and entree for $100. Children under the age of five are able to order off of a kid’s menu for those of you with little ones like me.
Nearly all of our fine dining restaurants have reopened on St. John at this point with the exception of ZoZo’s. They plan to reopen at Caneel Bay in December. Numerous restaurants remain closed for off season, but are expected to reopen soon. Here’s the scoop:
- Banana Deck – Reopening November 13th if all goes as planned
- Cinnamon Bay’s Raintree Restaurant – Reopening November 1st (Food truck is currently open beside the beach for lunch.)
- Drink – Reopening on Halloween
- Island Breeze – Reopening mid-November
- Kati Lago/Island Cork – Reopening TBD
- Lovango Resort & Beach Club – Reopening December 19th
- Pizza Pi – Reopening date TBD
- Ronnie’s Pizza – Reopening in new location soon…
- Skinny Legs – Reopening November 1st
- ZoZo’s at Caneel Bay – Reopening in December
Want to know where all of our restaurants are located? Then please check out our restaurant map at www.explorestj.com/restaurantmap
Please don’t forget to enter our raffle. For just $25, you can enter to win a St. John vacation. Proceeds will support the Animal Care Center of St. John. Get the details and purchase tickets at www.explorestj.com/raffle.